This is all enabled by massive enhancements to Hybrid infrastructure in SharePoint 2016
Azure Administrator Certification which replaces the previous 70-533 exam. If you’ve already taken and passed your 70-533 exam then you can transition to the new certification by taking the AZ-102 exam.
This course teaches you the specific topics covered in the AZ-102 exam curriculum. Passing the exam will ensure you become a Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
The lectures and modules align to the curriculum as follows:
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources (5-10%)
- Implement and manage storage (5-10%)
- Configure and manage virtual networks (15-20%)
- Manage identities (15-20%)
- Evaluate and perform server migration to Azure (15-20%)
- Implement and manage application services (5-10%)
- Implement advanced virtual networking (5-10%)
- Secure identities (5-10%)
- Bonus Section: Azure Automation – This section includes automation techniques you need to be familiar with throughout the AZ-102 exam.
Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Azure platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
As always, we will work to keep the material up to date and provide you with additional supporting study links and PowerShell guides as per our other courses.
NOTE: If you already have purchased the AZ-100 and AZ-101 course, then there is no need to purchase this course as you will be duplicating a lot of content. This course is for students who already have their 70-533 and need to learn the additional material added to transition them via the AZ-102 exam.
- Students who have completed their 70-533 certification and want to transition it to the new role based certifications from Microsoft
- Azure Administrators and Engineers