This course helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to –
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
CompTIA Network+ (N10-006) English retires 8/31/18; Other languages retire 1/31/19.
The new CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam is available as of March 2018. More information on both versions of the exam is available in the Exam Details below.
What you’ll learn
- Once you complete the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great network tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA Network+ Certification will help you land a network tech job or if you are already a network tech, get that raise or advancement you are seeking.
- Basic familiarity with networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail. However, it’s a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+ Certification topics or to be A+ Certified. You can learn more about A+ Certification topics from our Mike Meyers – Total Seminars CompTIA A+ Certification course on Udemy.
Welcome to the CompTIA Network+ Certification; N10-007. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This course is over 24 hours in length and covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you a good Network Tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
The course covers all the exam topics including:
- Network architectures
- Cabling and topology
- Ethernet basics
- Network Installation
- TCP/IP applications and network protocols
- Network naming
- Advanced networking devices
- Remote connectivity
- Wireless networking
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Network operations
- Managing risk
This is a Total Network+ Course and covers everything a good tech needs to know and prepares you to pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for a network technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA Network+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better network tech on the job.
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the certification exam needed to become CompTIA Network+ Certified.