Learn about the importance of data security, including data at rest and data in transit, when using the cloud computing services of AWS.
Welcome to this course: Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-765) – Provisioning SQL Databases. This exam is intended for architects, senior developers, infrastructure specialists, and development leads. Candidates have a working knowledge of the various cloud service models and service model architectures, data storage options, and data synchronization techniques. Candidates also have a working knowledge of deployment models, upgrading and migrating databases, and applications and services, in addition to integrating Azure applications with external resources.
In this course, you’ll learn:
• Implement SQL in Azure
• Deploy a Microsoft Azure SQL Database
• Plan for SQL Server installation
• Deploy SQL Server instances
• Deploy SQL Server databases to Azure virtual machines
• Manage databases and instances
• Configure secure access to Microsoft Azure SQL Databases
• Configure SQL Server performance settings
• Manage SQL Server instances
• Manage SQL Storage
• Perform database maintenance
At the end of this course, you will have developed the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the Provisioning SQL Databases Exam. So let’s get started.
Who is the target audience?
• Web Developers
• Software Developers
• Anyone who wants to pass Exam 70-765